Metal Doors Closet

A quick learner from Pittsburgh says:

Hello,

I'm having problems with my closet doors becoming stuck on the bottom track. I can't adjust the door up and was wondering if you know what part I need to order to correct this problem.

Thank you,

Rick

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We believe you have a Benchmark door that uses our 21-002 bottom threaded pivot pin. Before you buy a new pin, look at the bottom of the pin to see if it has a nylon cap like our 21-100. If it does, try unscrewing and removing the nylon locking clamp on the pin. With a screwdriver, turn the pin clockwise to raise the door. Thank you!

A quick learner from Pittsburgh says:
Hello,

Thank you for your reply! Do you sell a overhaul kit with all the parts for the doors.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We do not sell kits due to the fact that there is no package deal that would work for everyone's closet door. If you need any other parts, feel free to send us more pictures and we'll do our best to get you the parts that you need. 

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.