Metal rail and end piece needed

A quick learner from Raleigh NC says:

I have an old Broyhill dresser, the ending on the rail has dry rotted. I am looking for the rail in addition to the end piece....when you open the drawer I need the catch that will not allow the drawer to fall out.

Any help would be greatly apprecitated.

Thanks Trish
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Trish. Unfortunately, we do not sell this exact track. However, you should consider our 32-063. This is a very versatile track kit that has been used in a great variety of drawers.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)