Metal window balances

A quick learner from USA says:
I am not certain about the proper name of this hardware I have attached some photos for further detail and review I am asking for assistance in specification and for the proper steps in what to do to fix this

Thank you in advance and look forward to hearing from you soon
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We believe you have an old pivot shoe that was discontinued and replaced with our 15-106 and 15-107. You would also need the 15-054 and 15-124. These were made for easy removal and installation without cutting the track to remove the pivot shoe.

As for the balance, it's a special type that would need to be custom made. Can you just tell me how many you need? Once I know that, we can send you a special order link and price quote.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)