Metal window piece replacement

A quick learner from Laguna Beach says:
Hi there I need some metal window replacement pieces....Do you have these pieces? I just need the outside metal parts... It measures about 7 inches
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
You will need to remove the operator from the window to be sure, but take a look at our 39-035 to start. Also see our 39-560 bracket. If you also need the hinge, see our 36-013-10. Compare these parts to your hardware to confirm that they line up.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)