Milgard Awing hardware replacement call name 3024

A distributor from L.A. says:
I am looking for the replacement hardware set for Milgard Awing hardaware.

Please advice me.

User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Please see our 39-239. This looks very close to your existing hardware.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)