Milgard Sliding Door Track

A home owner from Seattle, WA says:
We have a sliding glass door with a bent track. It is a Milgard door, but I can't find anyone who stocks this track piece. It sits in a vinyl groove and has bent to the point it can't be repaired. Any suggestions on where I may find this piece or an alternate repair idea? Already tried a Milgard rep, but they didn't have anything to reference other than the two current models.
User submitted photo of their door track.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if your track is still available. Did you try contacting a Milgard supplier in your area to see if they can supply it for you? In any case, take a look at our 80-100 or 80-103 track covers, along with our 80-105 replacement track. Could any of these work on your door?
A home owner from SF, CA says:
Hello, I have the same door and the same problem with the track. Was "home owner" ever able to find a replacement? Thanks!
A home owner from CALIFORNIA says:
I have the same problem. the only solution I have was to put a wedge(picture) so that the rail won't bend. now the door is sliding properly.this door is hard to remove. my son and I gave up in removing it lest to do more damage.
hope it works for you and you save money by not replacing the whole rail with another type or the whole door.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)