Milgard casement operator

A handy person from Montara, CA says:
We live close to the Pacific ocean and have a problem with the Milgard casement window that's in our shower. Both of the roto tracks that are attached to the actual window frame rusted and need to be completely replaced. The stainless steel casement operator mechanism and the other stainless steel parts still seem to function and don't need to be replaced.

From the inside of the window the sticker reads: JUN 25 2007 0867878.012 2532UC (and the rest is covered by plastic).

What parts, including stainless new steel screws for the brackets and so forth, do I need to order from you?

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PastedGraphic-2.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello there and thanks for writing in. It's a little hard to see your whole operator based on the angles of these photos, but I believe we can still help you. For the operator, could our 39-2536L work in its place? Take a closer look and see if this will work. I am not sure if you need a new handle, but if so our 39-114L will seal the deal. As far as any other replacements you may need, such as a new hinge set, or stud brackets, I put a list together of those parts on this page for you to look through. Look over each part carefully and let us know if any other questions come up. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)