Milgard casement window crank

A home owner says:
I have Milgard casement windows that need replacement cranks. I've read through some of the discussions and it looks like 39-224 is the correct crank? I'm wondering if there are any other crank styles in the 5/16" hex bore size? What I had in mind are either the 39-107FK or a tee type. I have plantation shutters, so I need something with low clearance.

I attached a picture of the operator and the two types of cranks that we're using.

Please let me know if the 39-224 is the incorrect crank.
User submitted photo of their window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. The only handle we carry at this time with a 5/16" hex is the 39-224. It's a fold down type handle, though, so it may work for you. The 39-107FK will not work, as it does not have a hex spline.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)