Milgard casement window operator replacement part

A home owner from San Jose says:
Our Milgard casement window does not close tightly and let's in cold draft. I'm thinking we need to replace the casement arm operator. The part number I could make out is;
"41012" (41D12?)

The arm length is just over 11".

Could you help me with identifying the parts I need to order? Thank you!
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Please see our 39-253L and 39-253R. These appear to match your existing operators. Let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)