Milgard door handle for sliding glass door

A quick learner from california says:
Latch broke and striker is missing a piece, i think. Its stamped MW so pretty sure its Milgard.

Any help identifying parts would be great.

User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what it is you're looking for, exactly. That said, see our 82-080, handle set, and 82-238, mortise lock. Are these what you need?
A quick learner from california says:
thanks for the reply. I think i need to replace the handle since the lock/unlock latch broke. And i think the striker is missing the pointed piece that juts out to engage the lock/unlock button in the main unit. So looking for what would be full replacement solution for this door.

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
We do carry the turn lever by itself if that's all you need. See our 82-240. If the complete handle would be better, see either the 82-068 or 82-080. They're both the same, the only difference is the style of the inside handle. As for the keeper, we don't have an exact match and haven't been able to find one. The mortise lock looks similar to our 82-238, can you confirm? If so, we think you can use the 89-036 keeper, assuming you are able to install it in the frame.
A professional from CA says:
This mortise lock is 82-268. 82-238 will not work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)