Milgard slider wheel

A home owner from Vista, CA says:

Please let me know if there is a replacement part for this Milgard window slider.

Thank you.
User submitted a photo of window rollers.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I can't make out your roller housing from this photo. Is there more to that housing? Is this a broken unit? You may be able to use something like our 87-089. Could that work for you?
A home owner from Vista, CA says:

Attached is a side-view of the slider wheel assembly. First, it is of pot-metal construction so it may work with the aluminum frame. I was hoping that there would be a replacement assembly that would work as a set.

Thank you
User submitted a photo of a window roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. We have found a possible match for this roller and will let you know as soon as it becomes online and available to purchase.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Please see new SWISCO product code 87-210, Sliding Window Roller Assembly.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)