Milgard window balancer

A contractor from California says:
This is from a neighbors window. I'm going to replace balancer for her. I took this picture without measurements. Thought I would be able to find part based on this. Please let me know if this is enough. I do know it's 1/2" wide.
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Looks like you have a 30" block & tackle balance with a stamp option of 2940. I'm afraid that's all I can tell based on your information, though. Now you just need to pick out the top and bottom fittings in order to determine the Series.

I recommend that you look at our Channel Balance Home Page and follow the steps in order to find the Series that best matches what you have.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)