Milgard windows replacement parts

A handy person from Seattle area says:
Need parts to restore old Milgard windows.
Windows were installed around 1979-1981
I am told the parts needed are called spiral balancers.

I can send you images of the parts.
A handy person from Seattle area says:
Adding images

The downstairs windows measure 46" wide by 58" high
The upstairs windows measure 34" wide by 57" high

The spiral balancers also need the out black tubes
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. It looks like your balance tip has the 15-142 shoe at the end, but that's about all I can tell. Is there any way we can see an undamaged version of this balance? I would like to know the length and diameter of the outer tube, as well as the weight of the sash that these balances support.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)