Mirror closet door that by pass

A quick learner from Alabama says:
I ordered track for my doors it was item #23-240. But I need to order bottom roller for it . The ones I have will not work what items will I need to order that will work.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We have made a list of different roller assemblies on this page for you to review. Compare your roller to each of the part mentioned to see which one would work best.
The first two image was my old ones but I had ordered the bottom image. I need the roller for the bottom trace.I need 8 roller
Enought for two closets
User submitted photos of closet hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us. Looks like you ordered a track for convex wheels, when you originally had concave wheels. You can probably keep your old roller and use the 23-270 track. If you want to use the 23-240 you ordered, I suppose you could possibly use our 23-041 convex roller, or maybe our 23-199 or 23-225. The 23-199 and 23-225 are the same, but the 23-225 has ball bearing wheels. I'm not sure if these will work on your closet door, though.
Thank you! If it would work better I will cancel order for the roller and order the 23-270 track with roller.My roller are bad.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It's up to you. If you want to go with the 23-270 track and a new roller, see our 23-028. This looks like the roller in your photo.
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.