Mirror sliding door wheel

A home owner from Washington DC says:

I bought an old town house that has sliding mirors on two of the closets. The wheels at the bottom are missing and I am not sure which part number to buy.

Attached are two images.

Your help is greatly appreciated.
A customer submitted photo of a closet track.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting!

It looks like you might have either our 23-042 Round Mirrored Closet Door Roller (with a 23-071 Round Mounting Bracket), or 23-074 "T" Mirror Wardrobe Roller (with a 23-073 "T" Mounting Bracket). Please take a look at these parts and their dimensions and see if it would work for your application.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)