Mirrored Closet Sliding Door Bottom track and rollers needed.

A handy person from Dublin, California says:

I have concaved rollers. The bottom rail (image 1306) is about 3" wide.

I'm trying to replace the bottom rail on a closet that is 91" wide. The pictures I took are from a different closet because this track is in the best original shape so you can see what I'm trying to replace.

In addition to the 91" bottom rail, I will need 4 rollers that will fit my 2 closet doors and that will work with the bottom rail.

Thank you!

Art Silva

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1306.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1307.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1308.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1309.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1310.jpg
Profile picture of Julia
Julia from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for writing in. See our 23-028 roller and 23-273 concave roller track. Look over their dimensions and specifications and compare them to your original parts. Let me know if you have any further questions!

A handy person from Dublin, California says:
Hi Julia,
Thank you for the info. They both appear to be the correct items. I just placed my order!
Take care...!
Art
Profile picture of Julia
Julia from SWISCO responded:

It’s my pleasure. Thank you for choosing SWISCO.com. We really appreciate your business and hope you will consider us for your future hardware replacement needs.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.