Missing lock connector piece

A home owner from Palmyra, PA says:
We just moved into our home and the piece that the lock connects into on the frame is missing. We also either need and new lock since we have no key or change out the whole handle without an outside access lock. So many on your site, I don't know what I need exactly.

Thank you,
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Eileen. The part you're missing is known as a "keeper." We believe you can use either our 89-021, or perhaps the 89-021D, which has a 7/16" recess. See what you think!

If the only thing you're missing is the key, you could conceivably replace the key cylinder with something like our 82-310. I think this should be compatible with your handle set. For reference, this is they key cylinder used on the 82-073 and 82-074, which both appear to match your handle set very closely.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)