Missing part for balances

A home owner says:
I am looking for the part that you put the screw into the window fram when you are installing 30.5" Series 850 Crossbow Balance when i was replacing one of my balances that little piece broke now I have a square hole where I would screw the balace to the frame.

Thank you
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. It sounds like you're describing something like our 26-200 Balance Screw Plug. Could that be what you're looking for? If not, please send a few pictures of the piece of hardware you're looking for. Thank you!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)