Missing part on window underside

A handy person from Orange, CA says:
I am missing the piece that connects arm 1 to the metal piece attached to the underside of my window.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 39-522 and let me know if this could be what you need.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)