Mortise lock with larger holes?

A home owner from San Jose, California says:
The spring mechanism broke - the mortise cannot be separated from the collar except for grinding (which I did). I need to purchase a new mortise with the larger holes centered in the mortise flange so it can be seated properly into the slider. The model number is 2260 - US patents 5,125,703 and D640,398.

I am comparing it against an aftermarket product that will not seat due to the offset screw holes and the pre-drilled receptacle in the door requires longer and wider screws.

Thank you,

User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Michael. Sorry to hear you're having trouble. I believe you might originally have had something like the 82-244, which has an added trim plate. See if this matches up to your mortise lock. You will have to replace the mortise lock and trim plate complete.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)