Name of part

A handy person from Nashville, TN says:
This is on a Pennco window and locks the sliding window in the tracks.
User submitted a photo of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon. This looks a lot like our 26-196 tilt latch. Check it out and see how the dimensions match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)