Need 39-054 Let Handed Version

A home owner from Knoxville TN says:
Hello - I took every measurement and item 39-054 is exactly what I need. Except I need left handed. I looked through the rest of the website options and I don't see anything that matches.

Do you offer an LH option?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for writing in. I'm sorry to say that the left handed version has been discontinued and is no longer available. I apologize for the inconvenience!

A home owner from Knoxville TN says:
Dang! Just my luck. Thanks though. Your website gave me a lot of good info on how to measure these window cranks to make sure I get the right thing. I will keep searching the web.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

I'm really sorry we couldn't be of greater assistance! We hope you'll consider us for your future hardware replacement needs. 

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.