Need Patio Door Handle

A home owner from Lapeer, MI says:

I need to replace a door handle on my sliding glass door and was wondering if you had a replacement. The outside handle says "Sash Control, Inc." and "PT. 1963". The inside handle says "1060-1943". The mechanism between the handles fell inside the door when I was disassembling it. I was going to contact Sash directly but wanted to see if you had it and what your prices were first.

User submitted photo of patio door handle set.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Ben, did you take a look at the 82-004 Handle Set? Are your screw holes 3-1/2" apart?

Take a look at the 82-004 and see what you think.
A home owner from Lapeer, MI says:

It looks similar, but it looks like the screw holes are closer to 4" apart. Also, doesn't my door need the mechanism between the two handles? Mine fell inside the door.

A customer submitted photo of a door mechanism.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Please take a look at the 82-035 Patio Handle Set. The outside pull is different, however, so you might want to keep your own out side pull if you intend to use the key lock. (Though, you could always just change the key cylinder; take a look at 82-309 Key Lock Set). Also, for the inside part of your lock, take a look at 82-218 or 82-226 Mortise Locks.
A home owner from Muncie Indiana says:
To home owner form Lapeer, MI, I have what appears to be the same handle,so I'm assuming it is the same door. Do you have any idea who manufactured the door ? I have no idea and I need to find a new handle myself. I have tried about every type of standard handle and none of them fit like the original one, not to mention I need new screen roller track, which is an act of God to find !
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)