Need Pivot Block for Charmac Bi-fold Mirrored Doors

A home owner says:
I need a replacement plastic pivot block that has a pin and a spring and fits in the Charmac Inc. mirrored door. I understand the part may be discontinued. Is there another part that would work?

User submitted a photo of bi-fold door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I can't quite tell what this is. There are a couple possible replacements, though I don't know which would be best. Please see our 23-404 and 23-407. Carefully compare these to your own hardware and see if any could work.
A home owner from USA says:
I have a broken folding mirrored closet door. I think it is called the pivot bracket in the metal frame of the door. I could not adjust the height of the door and discovered that the plastic block with the adjusting screw and
two nuts was broken. It looks like it had originally been screwed into place from the bottom of the door frame.
Help !
User submitted photos of closet door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I've placed you into an existing discussion regarding this very same part. Read above for our suggestions.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)