Need Replacement End Caps

A home owner from Royal Palm Beach, Florida says:
The only identifying number I could get from the drawer was from the slide attached to the back of the drawer. It's a number 452. The slide itself seems okay but the end cap that the metal rail from the drawer seats into broke off. I believe you don't use the 452 slide anymore but I'm hoping you still use the same end cap or at least have one that'll work with the 452 slide and the metal rail associated with it.
User submitted image of their drawer and cabinet hardware.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for you inquiry. The rear drawer track bracket you are looking for is our product 32-003. Please compare our product to what you currently have and get back to us with your thoughts.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)