Need Replacement Screen for CertainTeed Double Casement Window

A professional from Elizabeth says:
A little old lady needs replacement Screens for her CertainTeed Double Casement purchased in 2008. Series 12601459.1. Can we get them for her?
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We don't sell screens specifically for CertainTeed windows, but we do sell a new kind of screen that has been known to work for many manufacturers. See our FlexScreen Homepage for more information.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)