Need Replacement Self-Closing Cabinet Hinges

A handy person from Highlands Ranch, CO says:
I need to replace several self-closing cabinet hinges due to broken springs. The only marking on these is PAT# 3613151, which doesn't appear to help with the identification per other posts on your site. I purchased a set of hinges from a big-box store with the correct hole pattern, but the issue is the current hinges have a 30 degree bevel on the hinge body to match the 30 degree bevel on the backside of the cabinet door, as a result, the bracket holes mismatched by ~1/8". Most hinges I have found do not have the bevel shown in the top-down picture and therefore interfere with the door bevel on the door and will require re-drilling holes in both door and cabinet frame for them to fit correctly. If you have something that might fit, please let me know.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0567(1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0568(1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0565(1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0566(1).jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. The 32-101 is I believe the closest hinge we offer to this. Unfortunately, we don't have a hinge that accommodates the bevel edge you're looking for. You might be able to get these hinges to work for you anyways, but I can't make any guarantees and it might take modification to the cabinet. I am sorry we can't be of more help and best of luck in your repair.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.