Need Replacement folding handle

A quick learner from Indiana says:
I need to replace the handle shown (45012) with one that folds back so a blind can clear it. It seems that the 39-205 would work but the 39-107FK would be even better if the cover would work with my mechanism. I can see the word Truth shown on the mechanism. Can you tell from the pictures if the 39-107FK would work with my mechanism, if not, would the 39-205 work and what is the cover part number I need to cover the mechanism. Also, can you tell the color from the photos? I am thinking clay?

User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Years ago, I actually changed the handles on my operators at home to the 39-205 folding handles and was quite pleased with the results. (I have roll up shades on my windows). Since then, they have come out with the 39-107FK handle and cover which is a little better. However, either should work well with your operator. I suggest purchasing the bronze color. I think it would match your wood trim better.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)