Need S-Shaped Pull Handle

A contractor from oklahoma says:
are these still available? and if they are, i need a price

thank you,
User submitted a photo of a sliding door handle.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I don't think we have this exact pull handle, but check out our 82-042 Outside Pull. Does this look like a possible replacement?
A quick learner from Oklahoma says:
if you have the entire handle and lock setup thats fine. if there is an similar handle and lock system that can replaced and work this, that will be fine as well. need it in a dark finish. The screw center to center on the s pull is 3"15/16
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
If you're interested in a whole handle set, you may want to look at either our 82-069, which is available in black, or perhaps our 82-035, which is available in bronze.

You may also want to see our 82-044. This is an exterior pull with 3-15/16" hole centers that is also available in bronze.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)