Need Stanley Pocket Door Roller

A home owner from washington state says:
i cant find an older stlye stanley, pocet door roller assably. you guys have a real close sett.procut number is 23-161. i need to know the mesurement from center of whells to whells, looking at it as it sits in front of you ill send a pict with the tape messure on the whells of what im talking about an thank you. let me know if you need more info asap. the messerment i have is 1 " 1/8 th
A customer submitted photo of a closet door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. I do recognize this roller, however it is discontinued and no longer available, unfortunately. The 23-161 will not work because the wheels are on the inside, not the outside. I apologize for the inconvenience.
A handy person from Columbus, OH says:
I need a couple of these assemblies. The center to center distance on the wheels is 2.5". The wheel diameter is just under 7/8" (0.865", but they may be worn down). The wheels are 0.25" thick and they are about 1.125" apart width-wise (i.e., the tracks are ~1.125" apart). There are no stamps or numbers on the part. They are approximately 17 years old.
User submitted photos of pocket door roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. I have placed you into an existing discussion regarding this roller. As Paul said above, this roller has been discontinued and we do not have any possible substitutes. I am sorry that we cannot be of more assistance.

Actually, I was just told that since this old discussion had been posted, we do have a possible substitute. Take a look at our 23-250, 23-251, or 23-252 and see if they can work for you.
A contractor from Kailua-Kona, Hawaii says:
I have a pocket door needing new roller set. I am not sure what I need. Qny help or guidance woukd be greatly appreciated.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190307_151255.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190307_151442.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we don't carry your pocket door roller assembly but we suggest the complete 23-250, 75lbs. pocket door roller kit with track as a replacement. Thank you!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.