Need Strike for 1960ish Butterfly latch

A quick learner from Michigan says:
Hi - I need to replace a couple of the plastic strikes on the window frame that the butterfly clip on my screens latch into. Please see the picture. I have had no luck finding these plastic pieces or anything similar. The windows are Anderson casement windows from around 1960-1961.

From URL:
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
This is a weird one! It may not be made anymore, based on how old it is. Could you possible use a regular sash lock keeper like our 90-086K? You will have to do some redrilling to make it fit, and even then I cannot guarantee it will work, but we do not appear to have anything else that would work. Let me know your thoughts.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)