Need balance units

A home owner from USA says:
Have mi 350 series vinyl single hung that open inside to clean.looking for balance units or any info as where too acquire.if pictures unusable can retake
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us, Steve. I'm pretty sure we can replace this hardware for you, but we will need a bit more information. This spring should be connected to a pivot shoe. Can you show us that shoe? That will help us determine what it is you need.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)