Need black window pivot

A handy person from USA says:
Bottom black piece that corner of window pivots on ..slides back and forth on track ..identify and purchase ..please help

Small black piece on corner of window that slides back and forth on hinge ..thnx to order it
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This black piece is actually part of a hinge track system, and is not available separately. Check out our 36-013-10, though. I think this looks similar to what you have, but carefully compare it to your existing hinge and see if you agree.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)