Need bracket adapter

A home owner from Dongola il says:
I order some brackets from you a while back and I ordered the wrong ones. I ones I need are about 3" long and plug into a small metal bar that is riveted to back of cabinet. Do you carry something like this or do you have something I can use In its place the ones I got are too short. I have attached a photo of what I need. Thanks Kris
User submitted a photo of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Kris. I'm afraid we do not have a match for this socket, but we have had other customers in the past adapt our 32-012 or 32-119 to work as substitutes. Keep in mind that these screw directly to the back of the cabinet.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)