Need constant force balance coil

A home owner from Connecticut says:
Hi my pivot has part number 530CSB on it. I needed the coil to go with it since the coils on each side of the window have broken in half.

Thanks
Legairre
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210720_174658_HDR.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience, Legiarre. This coil balance setup is a bit unusual, as the pivot shoe is a type no longer made. We've seen similar ones before and I do think we'll be able to help, but to be safe, I'd like you to remove the assembly and tell me the width and thickness of the pivot shoe. With those dimensions in hand I should be able to find good replacements for you. See the video below that details how to remove and replace coil balance systems. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.