Here's what's on the door of the shower:
King Glass
Tempered Glass
ANSI-Z97-1984
16-CFR-1201-C11
cAN/CGSB-12-1-m
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Many King Glass shower door owners have used our 10-058, though I am not sure if this is what you have. Carefully go over our information and see what you think.
A quick learner from MT says:
I need the entire set like in the picture. It is for a sliding door from a maax shower.
roller
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Ah, perfect. This looks more like our 10-061. See if that would be better. We also carry the various parts that are meant to work with it, which you can see on the right side of this page.
A quick learner from washington dc says:
I need the sma part for my MAAX shower door. Can I get one of these somewhere or buy a similar one that would work as a replacement?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, this roller has been discontinued and is no longer currently available. I am not sure who may still sell it, either; I can only tell you that it's not currently a product we can offer. 

I am sorry for the inconvenience. 

A quick learner from Niagara Falls Ontatio Canada says:

I also need the roller as n the photo from FEBRUARY 1,2017(see above)...

You beening the experts !!!

Can you think of a another part we could use ???

Thank you!!!

Barbara

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Barbara. There are no other parts that can work as an alternative to this roller. Its design is just too specific; without an identical replacement, you likely aren't going to get anything else working. 

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news. There isn't any alternative that I am aware of for this discontinued part.

SWISCO 10-058 Shower Door Roller and Bumper Kit
SWISCO 10-058 Shower Door Roller and Bumper Kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 10-058 shower door rollers
How to install the 10-058 shower door rollers
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.