Need help with Harcar windows

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Are all the windows the same size? 

Can you send us pictures of the balances? This will help our parts experts better recommend replacement options for you

I have attached a video on how to replace channel balances. This should help you remove a balance to send us pictures.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

A quick learner from Tampa Fl says:
these are Harcar windows not sure of age but I need to replace balance on almost all the windows I need help on a part for these can you help and do you have an installation video you can show me
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190430_101437.jpg
Thks the pic I sent is all I can see and not sure were to find a part number
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190430_101437.jpg
Thks for responding the video does not come close to these windows do you have something for older windows
Profile picture of Tom

I think you may well have non-tilt spiral balances. 

I have attached a guide that will help you remove these balances for easier identification of replacement balances.

Thks the pic I sent is all I can see and not sure were to find a part number
Profile picture of Tom

Like Mike said, it looks like you have a non-tilt window spiral balance. You have a particularly long one, too.

That's about all we can tell you from the photo you sent us. If you cannot remove your spiral balance from the window and show us some clearer photos of it, we won't be able to narrow it down any further. It's just not enough information. The only thing I can recommend is to see our entire selection of non-tilt spiral balances here.

These aren't always easy to remove, so I understand if you aren't able to do so. If you have tried and cannot remove the balance then please tell us. We can try to work with you from there. It's important to give us all the information you can in one go and be as detailed as possible in your responses to us so that we can help as best as we can. 

Profile picture of Tom

I'm afraid that sticker doesn't tell me anything. The only thing that will help us at this point is seeing the complete balance. If you are unable to provide us with this information, then I recommend contacting a local professional to come out and help you with this project.

Still can,t find the right window that I'm trying to repair here more info maybe you can help
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.