Need help

A home owner from New Jersey says:
Looking to identify these stops/latches for my windows that the window from going up to far about 2 inches.
User submitted photos of a window vent lock.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Check out our 26-219 and see if this can work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)