Need help IDing proper replacement handleset

A landlord from Baltimore says:
Hello, I am trying to replace the complete handle set and lock for a storm door. The issue is that the old handle set has been removed and I cannot ID the manufacturer of the door 100%.

I have a hunch its a Pella based on the dimensions of the 40-193. The 40-195 also looks like it might work. I would like to buy a handle set along with the locking mechanism.

Also, I'm not understanding the difference between the 40-193 and 40-194. Is the 40-193 just a handle replacement and does not include the lock? Any help would be appreciated.

Many Thanks.
User submitted photos of storm door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The 40-193 and 40-195 are both possibilities, yes, but without an original handle to go by your only hope is to trust your measurements. Keep in mind that the 40-195 is approximately 1" longer than the 40-193. You would need to check the holes and cut out in your door to ensure what replacement you need.

The 40-193 is a complete lock set with both inside handle, outside handle, and mortise lock, while the 40-194 is just the mortise lock by itself. For future reference, all of our parts come with everything pictures unless stated otherwise in the product description.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)