Need help identifying

A home owner from 62521 says:
I need help identifying these tilt posts, no name, numbers or other markings anywhere I can find. Post itself is odd triangular shape and sticks out about a quarter inch.
I don't care if they are plastic or metal (originals are plastic) as long as they work.

email with questions

User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us, Gary. We don't currently have this corner hardware, but are actually bringing in a new product that we think will match it. Please give us a little time as we have it made. I will let you know as soon as the new hardware available!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Alright, please see our new 95-256 and let me know if this can work for you!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)