Need help identifying replacement for old balance

A quick learner from Jackson, MS says:
I have single hung aluminum windows (window was made in the 60's). I need to replace the balances in the a few of the windows but can't find a suitable replacement. The gray plastic part (tube) measures approximately 25 1/4" in length and 3/8" wide. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting! Please take a look at our S400-25, spiral balance, as well as our 17-033, bracket, and see if this can work as a substitute.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)