Need help identifying/purchasing casement window crank parts

A home owner from Boise Idaho says:
These are from windows in a house built in 1994. We need to purchase four of the complete mechanisms. One of the plastic covers says ROTO. The metal part (might) say LS and there is an M or a W in a box on the metal.
Can you help?
Can we purchase these from you?
Much thanks,
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. I'm afraid that this operator is no longer available. There is one possible solution to consider, but I am not sure it will work for you. Start by looking at our 39-091 operator. You may be able to retro-fit this to your window, however you will also need our 39-522, 39-224 and you maybe the 39-557 spacer. Please keep in mind that I cannot guarantee this hardware will work, but it's the only possible substitution we've been able to come up with.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)