Need help to pick this window part

A quick learner from Burbank Ca says:
Good evening I am wondering if anyone can let me know what part I need to change this slidding window part?
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
That looks like our 15-209 balance end bracket. What do you think? Is this the part you're looking for?
A quick learner says:
Looks like it, but do you know if SWISCO carries the whole setup? It attaches there then goes up with the rope and there is a horizontal bar from the top that goes across to the other side with another rope and hook. Thank you for your time.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid that we do not carry the whole balance system. I'm sorry we cannot be of more help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)