Need latchbolt for storm door

A quick learner from Wheeling, WV says:
I just purchased a house with a storm door. The door is missing the latch bolt and whatever connects it to the shaft the connects the two handles.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4918.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4919.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4920.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We unfortunately don't sell the individual components you're asking for, but we do sell complete locksets. Yours in particular resembles our 40-193, but you will need to review our specs to verify that everything lines up.

Alternate image for 40-193
Alternate image for 40-193

Profile view of 40-193
Profile view of 40-193

A quick learner from Wheeling, WV says:
Can i get this without the lockset. I have a brand new one that I've already installed.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid the only component of the 40-193 lockset that's sold separately is the mortise. The handles and base are only available with this set.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.