Need left and right side sliding parts

A home owner from missouri says:
This comes from a tilt-out, top-hinged window. The crank assembly has two arms which crank out, which connect to the parts I need. These parts slide along a rail along the bottom of the window frame. Pictured is the right hand one. I need both a left hand and a right hand part.

I could find no manufacturer's name or code on the part.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Looks like this is a slide for a hinge. I'm afraid these clips are not made available by themselves from the manufacturer, so you would need a new hinge entirely. I would start with our 36-013-10. Carefully compare this to your hinge to see if it's a match. If not, please show us a picture of it so that we can find something better.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)