Need lock actuator for Andersen 400 series French door.

A handy person from USA says:
Anderson 400 series in swing french door. We need part "lock actuator" piece between thumb turn and key cylinder. Let me know if you can help?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure exactly what it is you're looking for. Can you show us a few pictures of it? That will help us find a good match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)