Need lock receiver and mounting piece for 1998 single-hung vinyl windows

A home owner from Charlotte, NC says:
The receiver for the lock, and the vinyl strip that the receiver sits on top of - broke on two of my windows, and I've had no luck tracking down replacement parts.

The house was built in 98' and the builder has since been bought by someone else, and that someone else doesn't have any records older than 10 years.

The only number I can find anywhere on the window is a "3500" - which I thought might mean it is a MI windows 3500 series - but it is definitely not because we worked with MI directly, got the parts, parts didn't match, we sent photos back comparing them - they indicated it is not an MI window (one reason being they have metal strips between the panes and my windows have the black tar-like seal).

They mentioned they might be Patriot windows, but they really had no idea. But as well as posting here, I am following up with Patriot next.

I've had 3 different window repair guys out and nobody has been able to find the parts yet.

See photos for reference, any help appreciated.
A customer submitted image of their window lock and keeper.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. For the lock and keeper, check out our 90-173. Just double check all the dimensions we show and make sure that they match. As for the glazing, I don't think we have an exact replacement, but check out our 55-178 and see if this could work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)