Need replacement
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

You have a discontinued Capitol window. We can provide the balances that you need but they will need to be custom-made 28" balance channels with the 19-024 top fitting and 15-095 bottom fitting. The spring weight will be (2730).

We'll just need to know how many balances you need to get an order link and price quote together for you, with the minimum order being two. Thank you!

A contractor from Frederick says:
Thank you! I would like to order 4 balance channels
Profile picture of Casey

Great, we just sent over your order link and price quote. Let us know if you need anything else!

I got order link and price quote done. I am curious your manufacturer will put top and bottom fitting together on channel balance as ready assembled ?
Profile picture of Casey

Yes, our balances come with the necessary fittings already attached and ready for installation. 

Awesome! I think you are the best salesperson I ever experienced in my lifetime Thank you so much!!
Profile picture of Casey

Thank you so much. We appreciate your business and please don't hesitate to reach out with any other questions you may have. 

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.