Need multipoint sliding locking mechanism

A handy person from 27606 says:
need entire locking hardware; internal components are bent; lock handle wont stay in place. I believe the window is an M&W vinyl casement window purchased from Carolina Builders in 2009.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7799.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7800.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7803.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7805.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7807.JPG
window is M&W Freedom 800 vinyl clad casement window
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It's tough to make out what you have from these photos, as the lock escutcheon is still installed. A few important details are obscured. That said, our 38-209 is similar in design and may be what you want. Look it over and see what you think.

Dimensions for 38-209
Dimensions for 38-209

The handle I have is fine; it is the piece that accepts it that seems to be damaged; I need the the entire sliding mechanism that is covered by the wood trim; not quite sure how to remove the trim. The slider mechanism also has the 2 "U" shaped pieces that slide over the sash extensions that lock the sash in place.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It sounds like you're referring to the tie bar. We do carry a selection of different sizes and configurations, which you can see here

As for removing the trim, if it's wood then there's a good chance it's nailed in; if so, you can use a pry bar to gently pry the trim off to allow access to the tie bar and related parts. Just make sure to be very careful as you don't want to risk cracking the trim. 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.