Need new Farley window latch

A home owner from Newtown, Pa says:
This latch is for Farley Tilt Window. The # on the part is 3280
User submitted a photo of a window latch.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I would start by looking at our 90-173. Compare the measurements to your existing lock to see if this can work as a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)